Layla participated in her first music class today at The Music Class. It is just like Kindermusik but only a different company. I chose the Music Class over Kindermusik for no other reason than I liked the time of day it was offered better. Through November, every Tuesday at 10:30 we will be found at The Music Class. I would love to say that Layla jumped right down and started busting her moves, but if you know my child at all she is an observer and studier. She wants to make sure everything is safe before she leaves my side. I think she thought everyone was CRAZY dancing around the room! I kinda did too, but oh the things we will do for our children. The class is 45 minutes and on the last song Layla finally let go of my finger and was walking around the room acting more like herself. I think the more routine it becomes the more independent she will become. It is going to be a fun 10 weeks at Music Class and I am yet again reminded how thankful I am to spend these special moments with Layla!
www.themusicclass.com
No comments:
Post a Comment