Thursday, October 8, 2009

Layla is 4 months already!!

I took Layla on Tuesday for her 4 month check up.  Crazy how time flies!  We got a great report from her pediatrician.  She weighed 13 pounds 11 ounces and was 25 inches long.  She is in the 50 percentile for weight and 75th percentile for height.  I knew she seemed long...guess I was right! I had already started Layla in rice cereal so the doctor said to go ahead and throw a few fruits and veggies in there.  What we started with was squash and she loved that.  I think on the menu for the next 2-3 days is sweet potatoes.  Layla has been rolling from her tummy two back since she was about about 3 months but today she hit another big milestone and rolled from her back to her tummy.  Before long I am going to be chasing her every where!  Makes me thankful that we opted for the carpet instead of hardwood when building our new house.  Here is a pic of Layla after she realized that she had rolled to her tummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment