After Lucas graduated from college in Dec of 08 he got offered a great job from Otis Elevator Company. This was an answered prayer considering the conditions of the economy at this time. The only condition was that it was in Memphis! We had prayed and prayed about a job opportunity for him and when this came about about decided that it must be God. I have an aunt and uncle who offered their house till we sold ours, so in April we begin living with them. I was about 7 months pregnant at this time so the going back and forth made things a little interesting! Layla was born June 1st in Murfreesboro and then June 7th we were back in Memphis so that Lucas could go back to work! After about 3 months of living with family (huge blessing) we finally sold our Murfreesboro house and moved out to Oakland. It is a small town about 40 minutes from downtown. We love our house and after I get it clean I hope to put some pics on here! 2009 has been a crazy year for us but we could not be more thankful about God's provision for us in the big and small things!
No comments:
Post a Comment