This blog is just what happens in my life with our family of three! I need this because I can't remember what happened yesterday so mainly I do this for me :) But if you choose to follow us I hope that you find a little humor and inspiration!
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Blog Bandwagon
Well after going back and forth about starting a blog, we finally decided to jump on the bandwagon! With Facebook I didn't really see much need for it, but there are a few family members that would find it easier to view this blog. Why anyone would be interested in what is going on in our life...who knows! But I will keep you updated as best possible so you can keep up with us! I guess the best way to start will be to go back to January 2009 and start there. So check back with some more post soon! Welcome to our blog!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the name of the blog. It really hits you how real it is:)
ReplyDeleteThanks drewford!
ReplyDelete