This blog is just what happens in my life with our family of three! I need this because I can't remember what happened yesterday so mainly I do this for me :) But if you choose to follow us I hope that you find a little humor and inspiration!
Monday, December 12, 2011
More than dancing
When I signed Layla up for dance over 6 months ago, I was so relieved that it was a mommy and me class. I just couldn't imagine Layla being comfortable enough to participate without me. Today, I watched her walk step in step behind the teacher forgetting that I was even around. As we are now on the down slope to three, I am so proud of my independent, sweet spirited, little girl. These Mondays of dance class have really been more than dancing. My little girl has learned to be independent and resectful of her teacher. I have had the joy of watching this process knowing that when I leave her at the door as a three year old, she will be more than ready.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment