This blog is just what happens in my life with our family of three! I need this because I can't remember what happened yesterday so mainly I do this for me :) But if you choose to follow us I hope that you find a little humor and inspiration!
Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Disney Day 8
This was our last day at Disney. As far as vacations go, it definitely ranked pretty high. As a parent, it priceless to watch your kid at such a magical place. A couple of days after we got home, Layla told me that she "had a wish in her heart". We can't wait to go back in a couple of more years to relive the experience in a different way. We had a great time with our family from Baton Rouge. Not once with 4 kids did we have to break up any fights. They all loved each other and had a great time. Even as an adult, I have to say, it was magical.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment