Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Disney Day 5

This was probably one of my favorite days.  We spent the day at Animal Kingdom.  If we could have gone back here another day I would have done so.  We started the day at Camp Mickey where we got to meet and greet a lot of characters.  It was all of Layla's favorites and she had a blast.  



Minnie was actually the first character that Layla hugged on her own.

Kisses!



Cheesing at Goofy!

Tickles!

Christmas card for 2012...J/K



Layla has an obsession with Chip and Dale.  Not quite sure why because she had never seen them prior to this.



She was a little scared here.  I don't blame her.  She probably wouldn't have done it if daddy hadn't gone first.


She wanted to know where Percy (the dog) was:)

Lion King show which was really good!

She got chosen to parade around but got nervous and came back to her seat.  Then she got upset because she saw all the fun she was missing.

She sat still for a solid 10 mins to get her face painted.  I was shocked!

Excited after the ride

Snacks while watching another parade!

the safari was really cool.  We took a ton of pics but I will save your time:)

Train ride.  Riding any of the trains was one of her favorite things to do

Petting the sheep

These girls will be trouble in a few years!

No comments:

Post a Comment