This month has been full of Layla trying to gain more and more independence. She refuses to eat anything that I feed her and insist on doing it herself, but she is actually pretty good at it! Left hand dominance has definitely taken over. Neither Lucas or I are left handed but I guess it is in there somewhere. We will see if it sticks around! We are also still having tough days with the teething. Guess cutting those molars are rough! Glad we don't remember that. Even though some days I want to pull my hair out, I still find myself missing her after she is in bed and looking forward to the next morning when she wakes.
We have introduced that potty although I know it is still too early. I am just trying to get her to learn the words "potty", and "poo poo" . Layla poops about the same time everyday and I always know when she is doing it. She stops all activity and really concentrates. I really believe that if I went and stuck her on the potty she would probably use it, but have yet to try it. Is that too much info?? Probably so. Sorry.
Nothing else is too significant in her life right now. Other than she is the light of our lives and I am so in love with my family. Thank you Jesus for the gifts of my husband and daughter.
Here are a couple pics of her this month.
She is dressed as a ballerina at her Music Class this week before Halloween.
No comments:
Post a Comment