Thursday, May 31, 2012

Last day as a 2 year old!!

Layla knows that tomorrow is June 1st and that means it's her BIRTHDAY! She has been requesting me sing all day, even though it's a day early.  She would listen to the whole song and then at the end say, "Thank you mom!".  In fact, as I type this I can hear her singing it to herself from her room:).  We have a big play date at the park planned.  About 20 of her little friends have RSVPed.  There is about about a 60% chance of rain in the morning but I am hoping that it will miss us. Although, it wouldn't be the first time it has rained at her party:) She is most looking forward to her daddy flying in from NY to spend this special day with her.  Happy Birthday Eve to my baby girl!
Last meal as a 2 year old...PIZZA!!

Some decor for Layla as she comes down the stairs in the morning:)


No comments:

Post a Comment