Thursday, February 17, 2011

1st Throw Up

Last night, Layla went to sleep at 7pm so I was shocked when I woke up at 9am and realized I hadn't heard a peep from her. I got up and made some coffee and muffins and then she was awake. I went upstairs and she had thrown up some of the french fries that we had for dinner. Then when I picked her up, she obviously was running a fever. Along with this fever, her runny nose is back AGAIN which says to me more teeth! After I gave her some Motrin, we snuggled and watched some Barney and she didn't ask to eat until about an hour after she was awake which is extremely unusual and then she really didn't eat. Once the Motrin set in she seemed to feel pretty good and helped me clean the house. Then in an attempt to get her to eat, we went to Chik Fila for lunch and she hardly touched her food. When we got home she took a 2 hour nap and when she woke, she was burning with a fever again. It was 6 hours later so I gave her more Motrin. We went on a family walk because it was beautiful outside. We stopped by the playground but she didn't even feel like playing so we just kept walking. After about an hour and a half she was starting to perk up. The only thing she would eat out of the fridge for dinner was leftover pizza and she chowed down! She went to bed full and happy, so we will see what the night brings. Every time she cuts more teeth it seems to get more intense. She was so sweet today but so pitiful too. I hope she feels better tomorrow! Please say a little prayer for her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment